@HeroesandvillainsOS:

Since I play the majority of my ALiVE sessions either alone or with just one human buddy, I have looked for the same kind of script like you for pretty much the same reasons: I want to have AI medics doing their job and I want those tense gameplay situations where you yell: "Hold on, buddy, we're going to get you out of this alive!"

Besides ACE systems in conjunction with Bardosy's script+Davidoss improvements which I got to work, I have recently tried out alternatives to ACE because while I really like the realism oriented medical system, I don't want to be dependent on a mod that due to it's complexity and plethora of additional features might break a perfectly well running persistent ALiVE mission after the next update of either framework.

C2 is worth installation already for it's key purpose, the tactical commanding of AI - especially if you play your ALiVE missions alone. And it gets even better: C2 supports also the A3Wounding system from Psychobastard, which IMHO is the best compromise between BIS vanilla Revive and ACE sytems. But you can ofc use A3 Wounding System without/independently of C2.

A3 Wounding System:

- It works even in SP! Or MP with only 1 active player!

- It makes AI medics automatically heal their squadmates (including the player)

- It enables you to order them, even without C2, to heal any other wounded soldiers, including such miserable guys that are NOT members of your squad! (Those must've been set to playable units, though, but hey - that is a small chore to do, isn't it?)

- It offers you the possibility to set who and with what equipment is able to do the revive!

- But whatever setting you choose: ALL playable soldiers, first and foremost your AI squadmates, can temporarily stop the bleeding that A3 Wounding includes, by pressing on the wound! And you can even ORDER them to do so on any downed unit while you call in a medic! Remember, in ALiVE you can let some medics be inserted via logistics and have them join your squad temporarily...

- The ONLY real drawback is the fact that with A3Wounding active, your player unit will start to "shiver" when going closer than about 3 meters to an open fire like BIS or CUP campfires and burning metal barrels. In earlier versions of A3 Wounding System you took health damage, but that at least is fixed - just the weird "shivering" remains...

- Also if for some reason or another you are using the code snippet from AliVE WIKI that makes scripts wait for persistence initialization (most likely to be placed in the init.sqf) , you will have to perform the following circle once:

play - make a player save & then make a server save - quit client - restart server - load persistence mission&player data from WarRoom - play - enjoy!

- But after this, it works flawlessly in persistent ALiVE missions. Plus, note that the same cycle is necessary for other player-based (revive) scripts to work in a persistent ALiVE environment like Heros Survive (a primary needs + ambient temperature system for all player units working out of the box + LOTS of other features to pick, set & choose like an alternative repair system or lockable doors+quest items) or Farooq Revive; the two of them I also have tested & used & approved for ALiVE "MILSIM-Style Immersion" thoroughly...

- BTW, Farooq revive doesn't have the "campfire damages health" problem, but also is more simple and has no SP and AI automedic revive functionality.

- As you can imagine, I really really like both scripts, but A3Wounding has a tad more to offer! ;-)