a bunch of questions after our first session

1. 7 years ago

Yea, this feels like a addon I will spend many more hours on just testing different settings, Which is great!

I guess the number of groups I select also is based on how many objectives the module have? I had a milobj only covering one airfield and set it to 60 groups (the player starting area) but with debug I counted maybe 10 on the map.

Also what is the actual end goal of the AI? To exterminate all others from synced objectived, or might it "settle" with something else? For example if it feels like it cant push more without sacrificing its defence, or will it gradually abandon objectives that are considered safe or low prio to continue the attack? If for example it only have a few groups avalable.

2. Thanks again, so much to explore but i think I managed to get a decent balance now! :)

Right now opfor start with control over most of the maps objectives, as blufor take control over these will the opfor get gradually get a lower cap on the max total active groups? Right now they have an infinate respawn pool since I have tied the win condition to the capture of some key areas, but i dont want the last objective to be guarded by a hundred groups, but i dont want the possibility that they run out of troops.