Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

The wiki seems to imply it does, by treating the elders with "due deference" and the "right incentives." Whatever that stuff means (I'd love clarification of this).

But yeah it's hard to gauge what impact you have because I don't believe there's any easy way to debug hostility.

Sorry for the dumb question but are any of the devs that created and implemented insurgency still active on the ALiVE team? Did Tupolov write it? Or maybe you Spyder?

Oh! Sort of OT but has anyone tried Phronk's Takistan Insurgency? He originally conceived it as an ALiVE mission but ended up implementing his own and other's scripts and functions and it's awesome. I especially LOVE the way when you talk to civs, you get an on-screen action to interrogate them for Intel and both soldier and civ have these super cool ambient animations.

I'd love to see ALiVE implement something like that. It's hard to get the civs to stop running around! :) I'd love a feature to get them to stop (similar to Spyder Addons could work as well).