Militia and logistics

1. 7 years ago

Hi all

I have a mission on Sangin with British forces against the cup militia and have the militia as an occupying force and the British as an invasion force. what i want to know is how to stop the militia from having para drops of troops and vehicles, i wan't them to have some limited reinforcements but not by air drop.

I have the Militia AI Commander set with seldom reinforcements, which states it needs the Military Logistics Module which i have placed and synced to the AI Commander. The logistics module is set to allow only infantry with a dynamic type but there is no way to set no air transport assets so in the mission it seems like isis/taliban have large military transport planes to drop in troops and military trucks.

I really only want the militia to get reinforcements from the local civilian population and not having the large para drops. Whats the best way to set-up so the militia get their reinforcements from the civ population as i don't want the militia to run out of troops too quickly as it's meant to be an ongoing mission.

2. Friznit

12 Apr 2017 Administrator

Use assymetric mode for the AI commander and remove the mil log module

or Sign Up to reply!