alive disables grass before loading in

1. 6 years ago

greetings, just logged in to post an issue ive been facing for some time. when i load an alive mission (in sp), grass seems to work fine, but just before alive loading screen it dissapears and never comes back. manually enabling/disabling grass in game options doesn't work. i did some testing, (left pc open about an hour in empty mission) and it worked fine. i loaded my alive mission, got into game, first 10-15 seconds grass is there and just before alive kicks in something disables it and doesnt allow to bring it back. also grass in editor is disabled too after the mission. my mods are: alive, spyder addons, SSPCM, TPW mods

2. SSPCM?

Can you please try with just ALiVE and CBA and report back whether your grass issues are fixed?

3. ^^^I know Evil Organ and TPW are friendly on the forums. It's possible TPW integrated Evil Organ's grass mod into his own mod. Please try using on ALiVE and CBA only please.

4. thanks for the quick reply heroes, disabling TPW did work, although i can't figure what the problem is. once my pc went overheated, then textures gone crazy with huge fps drops and this issue happened after that.

or Sign Up to reply!