Straight ALiVE missions with no mods

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by lawnDartLeo

Hi and thanks Hero,

Well...

Mil defence (had to edit this out of the pool because they were more like mil hangouts for 45 minutes).
    Mil assault is not much of an assault if it's a shed in the middle of nowhere is being guarded by 2 men (this is a regular occurrence).
    CSAR is a find the tent and campfire exercise with nobody to rescue. No wrecks are ever located.
    Transport missions, AI rarely if ever mounts up to be transported.
    Flagpole missions will routinely place us with a 2 man unit KILOMETERS from the intended target.
    Form up and assault missions... everyone meets at FUP and waits and waits and waits for that mission objective to complete, it doesn't so we just make the assault the active and go to that location and nothing is there to assault... except rabbits.

The only mission type that seems to go well is eliminating HVT. Just random scrums with enemy's out and about seem to go well, too but those engagements lack the overall appeal of an objective.

In full disclosure, is there anything that ACE might cause conflict with? I have disabled the unconscious state because that did cause issues with HVT type missions (the target is down but not dead so the mission never completes). With settings corrected, now down is dead.

2. Just thought I'd follow this up and let you know that at least for the last few days that your updated Operation Landlord has been working fine. After pulling yours apart, I am not really sure why my attempt at it was not a success. Probably just some obscure setting I missed.

I moved our base of operations to the main airport and it is now under regular siege. Am I understanding that I can just make a marker surrounding the base and blacklist it to the OPFOR? They seen to specifically like to climb up in the control tower and take pot shots.