Edited 6 years ago by SpyderBlack723

I love the multi-spawn insertion option, I feel it really adds a touch to the realism element that I've not been able to find in any other respawn options I've used prior to ALiVE, but I was wondering if there is anyway to edit which helo is used for the insertion and/or customize it's inventory?

I believe you can sync a helo object to the module, let me know if that doesn't work.

["MyCustomVariable",_value] call ALiVE_fnc_ProfileNameSpaceSave;

It's pretty easy to use, you simply get to save a value corresponding to a key. This will be reloaded on a persistent save, so you can pull it on restart. It must be executed on the server to work properly (I believe, might have to check if it supports both now).

ex.

["ScriptStarted", _started] call ALiVE_fnc_ProfileNameSpaceSave;

Then in your init.sqf or wherever you want to check this variable on restart

_scriptStarted = "ScriptStarted" call ALiVE_fnc_ProfileNameSpaceLoad;

if (isnil "_scriptStarted" || {!_scriptStarted}) then {
    // start script
    ["ScriptStarted", true] call ALiVE_fnc_ProfileNameSpaceSave;
};

Actually that's a good example of everything in one snippet. Grabbing a variable, checking if it was saved, if not -- use a default value, otherwise react accordingly.

Keep in mind those functions only work if you are saving your mission to profile namespace. The functions for saving when using a server are ALiVE_fnc_setData/ALiVE_fnc_getData.

Cool idea with manually creating advanced markers via script. I'll have to look into whether or not there is an easy to use publically exposed function for doing so. Bump this ticket in 2 days if I haven't responded yet.