Well working, playing and enjoining the same amazing mods.. At least trying cuz still noob in arma stuff..

Anyway if usefull..

In my mission i am using at the moment 5 different factions... The Exile "Indi" faction as player faction and 4 cup factions. Setting BLU_F enemy to IND_F. Using 2 CUP_O factions 1 CUP_B faction and 1 CUP_I faction. I am trying not to overload it, i use only 4 AI commanders, one IDE+CQB and 2 x Air.Commander. 3 Mill.Obj. 5 Civ.Obj. and CIV placement + SpyderAddons few modules.. No Mill.Logistik, no persistent yet (dunno how to set it up the right way) and no player logistic at all. A bit lagging cuz still no active HC.
I have only one faction each AI.Commander cuz other wise they shoot each other. Also that is why i can not use vanilla factions.

Since i have started to build own mission and a server,"month ago xd" i start to understand there is no limit in Arma. Thanks for ALiVE btw, as player you do not always see the great and lovely done but
also hard work. Also all the guides, without them.. most people like me would be lost trying to make server running xD
Thanks for this great one!