Edited 6 years ago by Shamorshin

Hey all.

So I've been on vacation for the past week and have wisely decided to spend 8 hours a day tweaking my unit's ALiVE map.

Finally this morning I've got it to a great, balanced, playable state. We tested it tonight and everyone enjoyed the 8-man OP, but we had one big problem -- the reinforcements seemed thin.

Turns out what the players thought were reinforcements were just the motorized patrols I'd set to spawn. The actual reinforcements never came because Every reinforcement that was supposed to spawn in spawned at map origin in the bottom right and just sat there.

Is this an issue with Esseker? It seems from looking things over in the last hour or so that the map is abandoned by the dev and that it may have never been indexed properly.

I have a strange feeling that there's no way to fix the problem easily. I know that the modules are all configured appropriately. Everything is working great, but at the bottom left corner of the map I've got an area that, when activated by player presence, spawns in every unit that the OPCOM has tried to call in for reinforcement. They don't move, they just sit there as the vehicles pile up and explode. Trucks, cars, helicopters, and armor.

Using RHS Faction MSV as primary and a handful of mods. Can provide further info if needed, but it seems like the map may be the primary culprit.

What should I do now?