Script Errors? <time> _t and _profileID

1. 5 years ago

(ALIVE1.7.0.1807121 Arma 3 Stable 1.82 >> LEGACY FROM STEAM / Only other mods are maps.)

Good evening,

I've been working on developing my single player mission mainly following the quick start guide among other things. I thought about posting these to GITHUB, however, I'm not sure if it's a script error or if I didn't make the mission properly.

I am constantly getting 2 kinds of errors and I can't deduce which module they are coming from:

1. _t or <TIME>

I thought this was from the C2IStar plugin. I started getting it after installing the C2IStar plugin. It seems to reduce in volume if I turn off everything including TRACE, Friendly units, Military Units and Player units. Changing the actual refresh time in C2IStar doesn't seem to affect this.

21:50:29 Error in expression <time > _t>
    21:50:29 Error position: <_t>
    21:50:29 Error Undefined variable in expression: _t

2. _profileID

This second error I thought I was getting because I placed an un-synced boat for the player to use or when I had the Military/Civilian objectives set too high. However, it started showing up again, of all times, when I got enemy kills.

21:49:50 Error in expression <e = ([ALiVE_ProfileHandler,"getProfile",_profileID] call ALiVE_fnc_profileHandle>
    21:49:50 Error position: <_profileID] call ALiVE_fnc_profileHandle>
    21:49:50 Error Undefined variable in expression: _profileid
    21:49:50 File \x\alive\addons\mil_opcom\fnc_OPCOM.sqf [ALiVE_fnc_OPCOM], line 2550

If anyone needs me to post the mission or rpt data let me know. I've got a good 35mb of logs for you but they mostly say the same thing.

Thanks in advance to anyone who reads this.

or Sign Up to reply!