Server crash after 2 hours of operation

1. 4 years ago

That is blastcore, yes.

Aliveserver was ran as a server mod today. Crash happened once again.

ACEAdvCPR and the other medical mods are 100% compatible because we do not use the newest version of ACE because of its butchering of the medical system and we will not use it until it is fixed.

We don't know if this issue is even ALiVE related anymore. Earlier today we ran a different mission (a modified Evannex scenario) and the error happened again; player joined the game and we received the same crash at the end. It could be ACRE, VCOM, or any other mod at this point.

2. Hey, we believe fixed our issue. Our custom faction mod was spitting out tons of issue errors every single second. The moment it was removed ACRE2 has been working flawlessly. I'm not sure why this would be the case; we made it using the ALiVE ORBAT functionality.

Weird to say the least. We will confirm this when we play tonight. Thanks for helping out and looking into this for me the past few days. OP may want to try identifying if any of their mods does the same thing. You can see the constant errors and what I'm talking about in the RPTs I added.