Combat Logistics Issue

1. 9 years ago

Hello Everyone,

I am really enjoying this mod, so thanks to the devs in advance. I have support working and no issues other than the Combat Logistics. I know their is a similar thread from a while ago stating you have to be on the same faction as your AI Commander and military logistics modules.

Last night I had a mission going to test combat logistics. I was a blufor officer and once I got the combat logistics to actually work! I called in an air drop hunter and did a heli insertion with a blufor rifle squad, which then joined my officer no problems at all.

I saved the mission then decided to rename it and start trying to make it work with Massi's spec ops units, the mas_us_rang group. No luck there, as when the faction option was selected no groups were available.

So I played around with classnames, etc. and couldnt get anything to work. I decided to go back to the original "working" mission with blufor units and it wouldnt work anymore either, although I was careful to save it exactly the way I had it working before.

I have read through the wiki and I cannot find anything helpful, I'm confident I have it setup the way they suggest. I'm open to any input and would really like to get the combat logistics working!

Thanks!

2. Also the issue I have is I get no reply. The TAOR Is setting up, blufor controls military points and I have the debug set and all else seems to be working correctly.

3. Edited 9 years ago by SpyderBlack723

So the unit you are playing as is still the same faction as the virtual commander?

I don't see what else could be causing this issue, if you can make sure your mission uses only vanilla assets(only CBA and ALiVE required to play), then I could take a look to see what's causing the issue.

4. Yes. I will try it again tonight and if I still have no luck I could send you the pbo. Is that what you will need?

5. Yes the .pbo should do.

6. I'll be out of town for the next couple days, I will try to send it to you this weekend

or Sign Up to reply!