SRS & ALiVE

1. 9 years ago

Hello All,

I have been using Farooq's revive with ALiVE on my MP missions which works fine. Since it does not seem to be supported anymore I'm thinking about switching to SRS (Simple Revive Script for Arma3) does anyone know if there are any conflicts with this script before I put it in and try testing it. That would save me some time and testing.

Thanks,

-Stone

2. I can't imagine there would be any conflicts with ALiVE although I have not tried that script myself. ALiVE doesn't really do much with respawn, etc except if you place the ALiVE multispawn module.. so leave that module out and you should be good to go.

3. @SavageCDN I can't imagine there would be any conflicts with ALiVE although I have not tried that script myself. ALiVE doesn't really do much with respawn, etc except if you place the ALiVE multispawn module.. so leave that module out and you should be good to go.

Sounds good. I'll give it a go and report back here. I'm not using the ALiVE multispawn in the mission I'm running so it just might work. I'll report back here after some testing.

Thank You

4. It shouldn't have any problems working with ALiVE. If you don't mind though, can you report back whether or not SRS puts you in an unconscious state when you are critically low on health or after you have died? Revive scripts such as BTC revive that wait until you are dead to put you into an unconscious state are not compatible with Multispawn and it's always nice to know which revive scripts are compatible.

5. @SpyderBlack723 It shouldn't have any problems working with ALiVE. If you don't mind though, can you report back whether or not SRS puts you in an unconscious state when you are critically low on health or after you have died? Revive scripts such as BTC revive that wait until you are dead to put you into an unconscious state are not compatible with Multispawn and it's always nice to know which revive scripts are compatible.

I haven't begun testing yet but it looks promising as one of the settings is a percentage (default 90%) of damage taken before being knocked unconscious and in the Bohemia threads there is mentioning of a suicide button like farooq's. I'll confirm soon as I'm putting it into my mission today. If anyone would like to help me test it please post here or pm my profile and I'll pm the details once I get the revised mission up and running on the server.

Thanks

6. Haven't tested the actual revive as I tested the server solo. SRS DOES put you in an unconscious state when you are critically low on health and you can set the level of health lost before you reach the unconscious state. I'll try and dig up one of my old Arma buddies to test it but most of them don't even get on Steam very much so I'm still looking for anyone who might be willing to test it. PM me if you do.

Thanks

7. Thanks for the feedback, was hoping the BIS system would work the same way.. sadly it does not. Will probably make the switch to SRS myself.

or Sign Up to reply!