Mission Templates

1. 5 years ago

I hate to bump a thread but are there any mission templates that are updated to work with the newest version of Alive?

I'm personally looking for a single player scenario on Tanoa where NATO, CSAT, "the syndicate" and "friendly guerrillas" are duking it out. I want to be allied with NATO and the friendly guerrillas.

Alive is a really amazing system but as a non-military/non-commanding type, the interface is a little mood breaking since you can play a commanding role while ALSO being a foot soldier.

Having a mission where it's not needed, for me, would be a large bonus.

2. @hardly I hate to bump a thread but are there any mission templates that are updated to work with the newest version of Alive?

I'm personally looking for a single player scenario on Tanoa where NATO, CSAT, "the syndicate" and "friendly guerrillas" are duking it out. I want to be allied with NATO and the friendly guerrillas.

Alive is a really amazing system but as a non-military/non-commanding type, the interface is a little mood breaking since you can play a commanding role while ALSO being a foot soldier.

Having a mission where it's not needed, for me, would be a large bonus.

You can use this as a template: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=965794580

However you’ll need to edit it to get exactly what you want because here we have IND and CSAT both as enemies to you (BLU). Mission PBO is linked on the page.