Altis Town not a valid Objective

1. 8 years ago

Hi all,

I am trying to set up a mission based around an insurgency in the northwestern part of Altis and found that the town of Oreokastro is not an objective for the civillian placement. I am working around this with a custom objective, but I thought I would let you know.

2. Which module are you referring to? The Civilian Placement module or the Military Civilian placement module?

3. Also this objective could be considered a small objective and maybe your settings were setup to ignore small objectives.

4. IIRC that town doesn't show up with either placement module.. it's been like that since day 1

5. Hey Spock,

How did it work out with a custom objective? I can't figure out how to use that module and the wiki doesn't explain it. Can I sync it to a marker or something? THere is a size field in the module as well that I don't understand.

Any tips?

Thanks

6. The location of the module will be the location of the objective. Size is the size of the objective which is used by AI Commanders for prioritizing objectives.

or Sign Up to reply!