Help to improve performance

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by Spark

Hi, Im editing a mission in kunduz with Asymmetric Warfare, but after some time a huge count of virtual units is in all villages, they only have TAOR_1 in south, civil emplazament marker is in all map. ¿How I can avoid this massive count of units? Thanks!

image: markers in editor
    image: 6 profiles in mission start
    image: after some time much profiles in map

2. Deleted 8 years ago by Friznit
  3. I'm Spark, you're Spark, I think we can get along with each other reaal good ;)

Haha just kidding XD

Are you sure you changed the parameters of that module correctly?

4. Haha xDDD

Im not sure what are the correct parameters. IA go to her TAOR_1 in south-central map zone, her MPCobj is in "chahar dara" and "dara desert" with 4 & 2 spawn infantry
    Filter cqb is in low density (what happen in off?), AI amount set in pair, complete map synced with alive military (TAOR_1), placement dominant, probability 40%.

Im trying now deleting MPCobj in "chahar dara" and CQB with low density, AI amount pair, complete map synced with alive alive military (TAOR_1), placement dominant, probability 10%.
    If I delete CQB module AI spawn in MPCobj will do CQB in houses?

There some way to AI not take objetives and only do insurgency?

5. i had this same problem, after a while the enemy recruited so many civilians that performance dropped alot, i really like the whole Asymmetric concept but i dont use it because it acts like a virus over time

is there a way to fix this?

6. Friznit

19 Aug 2015 Administrator

Lower the active limiter or give them a smaller area to work in should do the trick. Or kill them more! ;)

You can slow down the insurgency by changing profile speed and in the next version we've added an option to pause everything when players are disconnected.

7. I finally gave a smaller area taor, and 3 custom objectives.

about pause option, is great!

8. yeah that pause feature does sound great, i think it would be ideal if you could set it to pause when enemy force size reaches a specified percentage of their original force size.. i.e pause if opfor is greater than 150%

thanks for the tips

or Sign Up to reply!