Question and Help MISSION

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by Master-Antonio

Hi guys.
    After fixing my mission deleting ALIVE PERSISTENT ( My Server is Linux ) , I noticed some oddities.
    I notice that all the AI is not generated in the map, unless I do not go near them , or generate my TASK or go near them with ZEUS.
    How Fix This?
    Other Thing.
    Is present Alive Military IED all configured but Suiciders Bomber and IED here are very few , also that level is a Medium ( IED ) and Hight ( Suiciders Bomber ) .

Help Me please.
    Thanks All.
    This is my MISSION if you would like to see .
    http://ge.tt/api/1/files/6uQa9nI2/0/blob?download

2. I notice that all the AI is not generated in the map, unless I do not go near them , or generate my TASK or go near them with ZEUS.

This is part of ALiVE's profile system. Enemies will not be generated unless you get within a specified distance of them (the distance can be configured in the Virtual AI System module). This is done to help save performance while maintaining a very large AI presence across the map.

3. @SpyderBlack723 This is part of ALiVE's profile system. Enemies will not be generated unless you get within a specified distance of them (the distance can be configured in the Virtual AI System module). This is done to help save performance while maintaining a very large AI presence across the map.

Thanks.
    Was 1500 , i put 5000 in Spawn Radius and Spawn Radius Helicopter ( if i remember ) .

4. @SpyderBlack723 This is part of ALiVE's profile system. Enemies will not be generated unless you get within a specified distance of them (the distance can be configured in the Virtual AI System module). This is done to help save performance while maintaining a very large AI presence across the map.

With 5000 , I do not see improvements , indeed now they spawn much less.

5. Deleted 8 years ago by Master-Antonio
  6. something is not right then... with a 5000m spawn range you should be seeing LOTS of enemy groups spawn.

or Sign Up to reply!