Stats not working

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by Jsm

This is a bit of a weird issue, for a few months now my stats have not been updating when I have been playing with my group.
    I have only really noticed this recently as we started using some new weapons and they are failing to appear in the stats and my overall shots fired count isn't going up.

For example, on my profile in the battle feed it shows that I killed someone with an FN Minimi in the last session we played, yet I have apparently never fired that gun at all.

As far as I am aware all of the modules are placed and working (stats update for some other people playing) but for me they do not seem to do anything.

We are running a bunch of other mods, including ACE (previously running AGM, problem existed back then).

Edit: Actually, I just had a look at the AAR thing for the last session and it shows no ammunition used.
    I am just going to guess wildly here, but is it possible that an event handler isn't being run?

2. my overall shots fired count isn't going up.

Pretty sure this issue was noticed and fixed in the update released today. Give it a try and report back if something isn't being recorded still.

3. Tupolov

22 Jun 2015 Administrator

Yes we've noticed some issues where shotsFired data is not getting saved to War Room.

We don't believe it is EH issue, we think it was related to storing the data on the player object.

We have put in a fix for 0.9.9 so fingers crossed this issue goes away. Please let us know!

4. Literally saw the update after I made my post! Testing right now, I'll report back shortly.

or Sign Up to reply!