War Room Hang Up on Server Save and Exit

1. 8 years ago

I'm having trouble with the ALiVE persistence, every time I go to server save and exit it hangs up for excess of 3 hours. When reconnecting players are spread across the map in locations from weeks past. Is there any trouble shooting advice you can give me?

2. Can you post your server RPT file as well as the alive.log file (both should be in A3 server root directory)? Are you using @CAF units?

3. will do next time we launch it, rpt files were cleared out yesterday. I don't seem to have an alive.log file in the A3 root... should there be one?

4. and no @CAF units. we are using mods though

5. Edited 8 years ago by SavageCDN

alive.log should be in AppData somewhere (ie: appdata\local\alive)

6. alive.log file

Drop Box

7. Thanks... post the RPT when you can... will get a dev to look at it

8. Tupolov

24 Jun 2015 Administrator

Run the mission with debug turned on for data module. Send us the RPT with the load and save.

Most likely candidate is someone who has a name with a special char in it []{}",#/ etc

9. All of our group members have a . in their names (i.e. Pte A.Bloggins) could that be the cause?

10. Tupolov

30 Jun 2015 Administrator

No. Can you turn on the debug in the data module and try loading and saving the mission?

Thanks!

11. rpt with debug on.

not save did not complete, hung up on rpt and in mission save and exit.
    load is also in rpt.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2rbkdxxyavdwive/arma3server_2015-06-30_11-50-47.rpt?dl=0

12. question - is an underscore _ counted as a special character?

13. Tupolov

24 Aug 2015 Administrator

No shouldn't be.

or Sign Up to reply!