At wits end, can't get respawning working right, please help.

1. 8 years ago

Working with ACE3 v3.1.1, and ALiVE v0.9.8.15051111, and of course CBA.

Here's what's happening. For some reason after our clan engineer added some vehicles, and tried to get spawn on squad working, the respawns changed and we can't figure out why. Now the entire server only gets two tickets. Two, and only two. After that, everyone has to disconnect and reconnect to be able to respawn, where before, we'd just respawn after 15 seconds at the selected base. I've spent the last 3 hours pouring over this thing and I can't figure out where the problem is.

Second problem is that all the vehicles we added won't respawn after being destroyed. The ones that came with the original map file respawn just fine. But the A-10D, the Warrior, the Panier, and the HEMTT, when they explode they won't ever respawn.

I've included a link to the non-pbo files for you all to look at, and I would deeply appreciate any help you can give me. I'm trying to learn this stuff, but I'm stuck and getting frustrated.

Thanks!

https://mega.co.nz/#!Kh1UVRAY!IAeVLK3BVCPBjhnn_NkjmjoRiMWlJwasgxVxS2FCvkU

2. Got it sorted out finally. A big thanks to the community, who was just so helpful to a new person to the arma 3 editing scene. Really warms my heart to see a community so selfless and caring. It really makes you feel welcomed into the fold when you get such an outpouring of support.

3. Friznit

28 Jun 2015 Administrator
    Edited 8 years ago by Friznit

Silence typically means nobody has a clue and can't answer. I checked out your mission. There were no ALiVE related issues in there so I had nothing to add. If you want general mission editing support, your best bet is the BI mission editing forum.

4. A single day isn't exactly a long time to give people to help either, especially during the weekend. All the support I've done in the last day has been through my phone during vacation and I'm positive I'm not the only one busy right now. We'll help when we can.

5. It turned out to be an issue with ALiVE functionality. We figured it out though.

6. highhead

29 Jun 2015 Administrator

mind sharing what you believe to be an ALiVE issue and solving it?

7. Edited 8 years ago by thefinn

Personally, I'm still waiting for my foot massage, I can barely comprehend the level of service around here.

or Sign Up to reply!