Stuck on saving persistence.

1. 8 years ago

Hiya.

We have a little problem with one of our missions, and i was hoping to get some help on the matter. Whenever we try to server save and exit, the saving process stops at saving ALiVE persistence. We know that every module is set up correctly, there is nothing in the alive.log that is out of the norm, we get an ALiVE welcome message that says that it has synced our profile correctly and we can even see the battlefeed update the way it should on our war room. Despite all this, we can not save our progress.

Any help would be great.

2. Friznit

27 Jun 2015 Administrator

How big is your mission and how long are you waiting? For example, on Takistan with with 100 objectives and 3 MP modules, it takes around 5 mins to do a complete upload to the DB.

It could be an issue with the DB record if you've tried to save that mission before. You can start afresh by changing the mission pbo name.

Otherwise you'll need to run the mission and attempt a save & exit with Debug turn On for the ALiVE Data module, then post the rpt and alive logs for Tup to have a look at.

3. Edited 8 years ago by Chickenchief

The mission is not that big, and i have had the same numbers of units on Takistan without problem before, and i know this is a completely fresh mission so that should not be the issue.

In any case, here are the links to the respective files you need to take a look at:

Server rpt:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/age8o5urss9lq38/arma3server_2015-06-27_09-03-32.rpt?dl=0

Alive log:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/7vc5o4u622482bp/alive.log?dl=0

4. Tupolov

Thanks for the logs. Checking now.

5. Tupolov

This is a weird one. Looks like the data module isn't getting one of its variables correctly. Can you send me your SQM file? Also try replacing the data module in the editor.

6. Tupolov

9:08:20 ALiVE SYS_PLAYER - DISCONNECT
    9:08:20 Error in expression <eck = _logic getVariable "storeToDB";
    ;
    if (_check) then {
    ;
    _result = [ALiVE_sy>
    9:08:20 Error position: <if (_check) then {
    ;
    _result = [ALiVE_sy>
    9:08:20 Error if: Type String, expected Bool