Infantry groups no longer "recognized" in Zeus?

1. 8 years ago

Hey guys,

So I've noticed some "oddities" the last few weeks. When I make my ALiVE missions, I typically used the debug/profile options in the Admin actions of ALiVE to see how things are spawning AND I use Zeus to fly around the map to see how units are spawning, civilians are moving around, etc.

Here's the thing....I've noticed that both civillians AND purely infantry units of all types (RHS Escalation, Massi's units, Leights units) don't show up on the Zeus "active list". What I mean is....when I look at the list on the left hand side while I'm looking around in Zeus...I can see all vehicles and their crews in the list and they have either the Red or Blue icon over them as well. But the actual foot soldiers...no icon at all. They are still there...and they are walking around, etc. But they are not a part of the list on the left side of the screen.

Same thing with civilian and CQB units...they will show up if I physically zoom in on them, but it's hard to find them when I don't see any icons popping up.

Animal icons show up (fish, rabbits, etc.)...but no individual human units.

Anyone else experience this? Any ideas on what is causing this?

The units are being shown as "spawning in" but it's almost like Zeus doesn't recognize them. This is pretty much across the board on all types of modded units, RHS Escalation, Leights Opfor, Massi's units, etc.

2. Friz's response in another thread

Apparently this is the case with any AI spawned in, not just ALiVE. It must be ArmA patch related.

3. I figured as much. It started around the same time as the ARMA patch. It's not a huge issue as the troops do actually spawn in, move around, etc.

4. highhead

28 Jun 2015 Administrator

There was an issue with XEH, will be fixed in next update

or Sign Up to reply!