IMPORTANT: Issue on Thirsk map

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

EUREKA. :D
    Ok so here is what was happening, I was trying to spawn in the TAOR marker area's civilian or military objective spots. Example in that outpost on the hill eat of Stratis airfield. AI Commander scanned the area at mission start and identified me as a threat. Same thing if I spawn near houses in the TAOR marker. But 1 thing beats me, i just threw in the military objective module then why did the OPCOM scanned the towns? Even putting a blacklist marker over my spawn spot didnt help.

Appears I have to spawn in open woods or just away from civ/mil objs. Any help would be greatly appreciated I want to be behind enemy lines since the start for this mission. I made the job 50% easier for you guys. :P

Al HAmdolillah..

3. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Still can't confirm even with the new testing paramters. Put myself in a hosue, in the middle of a town, in the middle of a TAOR that was occupied and populated by both civilian and military placement modules. Sat there for 15 minutes and had motorized and foot patrols pass within 5 meters of my house and did not become alarmed or alerted in any way. I don't even exist according to their knowsAbout values.

4. Can't repro your issue either. OPCOM doesn't "scan the area" and identify player units, it just handles objectives and orders for AI groups. There is something strange going on with your mission but I'm pretty sure ALiVE doesn't have anything to do with it.

or Sign Up to reply!