Configure answer with civilian talks

1. 8 years ago

Hi,

Is there anyway to create a predefined answer when interrogates a civilian through "Talk with xxx" menu action?

Greets and thanks.

2. Friznit

29 Jul 2015 Administrator

There's no way to customise it without editing the code itself. If you ask Highhead nicely he may be able to show you if there's a function so you can create an external script to add different text (if such a thing exists, not entirely sure myself!)

3. I do not get the option to interact with civilians, also I am unable to interact with them, is this possibly a problem with CafAg or something I have set up in the ALiVE module?

4. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

You must have something selected in the Civilian Roles section of the Civilian Population module.

And yes, CAF does cause issues. In order to fix it, you must drag in an optional CBA .pbo file into the main CBA .pbo directory.

Take cba_enable_auto_xeh.pbo and cba_enable_auto_xeh.pbo.cba_rc7b.bisign from @cba_a3\optional and move them to @cba_a3\addons

5. Thank you very much. Had to do a similiar thing when it came to vehicle interaction in the unit I am apart of.

or Sign Up to reply!