Civillian

1. 9 years ago

Hello Everyone I just downloaded this mod yesterday, and let me tell you its a wonderful idea. However, The civilian module isn't working for me. I place the module down and no civilians spawn I am trying to place middle eastern civies down. any help?

2. ARJay

30 Oct 2014 Administrator

You need to place the 2 civilian modules, not just 1. Please see this tutorial:

3. Edited 9 years ago by Kyre_2345

Yes I placed 1 civilian population mod and 1 civilian placement as well as the alive required. Also there is no admin actions anymore, has this been replaced?

4. ARJay

31 Oct 2014 Administrator

You need to also place the virtual AI system. Heres a list of things that have changed with modules since the last 0.9 release

http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Module_Consolidation

5. Edited 9 years ago by Kyre_2345

Yes sir I have followed the tutorial And still nothing. Not unless im not usinf the force civilian code. I am trying ot spawn takistanian civilians. Do you know the faction code. Am I suppose to sync them?

6. ARJay

What faction are you trying to use?

7. Middle eastern faction

8. Do happen to have a demo somewhere available?

9. ARJay

Is that from agressors mod?

10. Edited 9 years ago by Kyre_2345

the caf Agressors yes also im not using the lasest update is that an issue?

11. ARJay

ok so,

are you using the faction name listed here?

http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Supported_Factions

caf_ag_me_civ

make sure that there are no spaces at the beginning or end of the faction input field on the civ placement module.

You could also try with CIV_F to see if it will spawn the A3 faction ok

12. Ok I know it wouldn't spawn the A3 faction but I will try these

13. Do you have a dem0

14. ARJay

There are demo missions in the @ALiVE folder in your game dir, there should be civilian setups in there.

15. Awesome I am trying to use zargabad

16. Everything seems to be spawning now that I have completed the tutorial, thanks for your help. Also Quick question, Is Alex vestin US army units supported as a faction?

17. ARJay

Not sure, never used that mod, you could try it out and see. Glad you got the civs working!

18. Thanks so much

19. Hello I know this question is not about Alive however I just thought I'd ask you. I downloaded arma2 map pack with zargabad, takistan fallujah and other things however I still have missing textures issues is thee something else I need to download? I even have allinarma

20. 8 years ago

Thanks for the compatible factions list!!

or Sign Up to reply!