Problems with player persistence

1. 8 years ago

hey, I have problems with player persistence, and the problems is with my war room account. When i starting my mission after server save and exit, the mission loads after last save and the persistence on the mission itself works. But the player position, gear and tasks are not loaded. In my mission i have enabled persistence on c2istar and player module. I looked player stats in mission, then i see that it shows my old username witch havent been used for over 3 months. So if an admin can reset or whipe out all data it would be great. The email adress to the account is: tom_ler@outlook.com.

Thanks in advance

2. Any help pls?

3. Will poke somebody for assistance

4. Thanks

5. Problem solved, my skills in scripting in multiplayer was the fault. removed all scripts, and everything works now. It still shows my old username and servername tough, when my profile is downloaded from the server. But that may be solved in a database cleanup.

6. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Tup just got back from a business trip so maybe he can take a quick look

7. Tupolov

7 Sep 2015 Administrator

Can you confirm what group, username and server you think you should be using?

8. This is the correct group, username and server, and also showing correct in war room:

• Group: [SP infantry] Brawler
    • Username: Brawler
    • Server: BrawlerALiVE

This is listed under alive tab in game:

• Servergroup: Tecw-serv.
    • Username: Tom"axe"Erik

This is wrong, this was created when i tied to connect to war room back in early may, this was deleted, and i created a new profile. But still this is showing up.

While you are fixing this, can you also reset stats both on player stats and server, and delete all missions who are saved to database?

9. Tupolov

9 Sep 2015 Administrator

Should be fixed now.

or Sign Up to reply!