OPCOM can't find either default in-game factions and RHS factions

1. 8 years ago

Upon building an ARMA 3 mission the RHS faction of the US Army was working until today when it started to say OPCOM can't find faction. I then tried using the default BLUFOR and the FIA faction and it comes up with the same error.

2. Try replacing the modules

3. @SpyderBlack723 Try replacing the modules

Same error even on a fresh map

4. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Can't seem to replicate on my end, is everything up to date (ALIVE, CBA)? Are the military AI Commanders still giving orders to units (Enable debug on the module)?

Edit: Ok found something, it seems there is a very small chance that no profiles spawn on the map (Only four spawning instead of ~300). New questions, are you running ACE? and, are you on Arma 3 stable or devbranch?

This could be a case of ACE incompatibility or a natural incompatibility with ALiVE and the current Arma 3 devbranch build.

5. ARJay

18 Oct 2015 Administrator

Are you using the new editor on dev branch by any chance?

Last I checked there was an issue where mil placement modules would switch to mil custom placement modules for no reason in the new editor

6. @ARJay Are you using the new editor on dev branch by any chance?

Last I checked there was an issue where mil placement modules would switch to mil custom placement modules for no reason in the new editor

Nope using the normal branch.

7. @SpyderBlack723 Can't seem to replicate on my end, is everything up to date (ALIVE, CBA)? Are the military AI Commanders still giving orders to units (Enable debug on the module)?

Edit: Ok found something, it seems there is a very small chance that no profiles spawn on the map (Only four spawning instead of ~300). New questions, are you running ACE? and, are you on Arma 3 stable or devbranch?

This could be a case of ACE incompatibility or a natural incompatibility with ALiVE and the current Arma 3 devbranch build.

Everything has been updated, thats when this error started occurring when I updated ALiVE and CBA. Yep running ace and on the stable branch.

Which is why I'm very confused, Leights OPFOR are working as they are the enemies on my map.

8. Try running the mission without ACE (backup old mission and then remove all ACE related code/modules and run the mission). There were some issues with ACE breaking missions.

9. Friznit

19 Oct 2015 Administrator

Also check case sensitivity. I've been using all RHS factions successfully with latest ACE & ALIVE.

or Sign Up to reply!