[Yes it is] Is TADST compatible with war room persistence?

1. 8 years ago

Hi everyone.

I would like to use persistence for one of my missions.
    I am pretty noob at making servers etc..., so I tried TADST in order to create my dedicated server.
    Does this tool works well?

Thank you.

2. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Yep, I myself use TADST and it works just fine as long as you setup everything correctly. Reply if something if confusing and somebody will probably be able to help you.

3. Edited 8 years ago by Pockocmoc

Thank you for your answer. Yes I am having trouble using it.

Here is what i made :

• I opened my ports correctly (2302 to 2305 TCP/UDP).
    • I set TADST like this :

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

- I press Launch... a little window shows :
    -image-

So all looks normal...
    Then I launch ArmA3 (using the ArmA3 Launcher from BIS to select my mods correctly).

• I go to Multiplayer
    • ... And then nothing appears. My server appears in "LAN" but not in "Internet"...

Would the War Room persistence work when playing on LAN ? (I only want to play singleplayer ;) ).

Also, I tried opening my mission in LAN, and at the "waiting for host" loading screen, my game does a CTD... Saying "this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way" ... but I am sure I installed Visual C++ correctly :( ...

I'm confused ^^ ...
    Thank you.

4. War Room persistence will work on LAN or Internet as long as your server can talk to the War Room and you've setup your account properly. I've never used TADST so I'm not sure if there is a step you are missing in the setup.

Verify your ports are open to the Internet side.. also try joining your server directly via remote IP rather than searching in the server list (sometimes it can take a while for your server to show up).

5. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

If it's not a problem, just connect using remote IP as Savage stated. Even though the server shows up in LAN it will still allow other people to join and connect to the warroom fine.

6. Well, so if it works in LAN, that is perfect. And I effectively found my server by remote IP :) by entering 127.0.0.1 , thank you !
    And concerning the WarRoom configuration, how do I know the IP I need to setup? Is this IP same as the one I entered in the "remote" finder (127.0.0.1) ?

Thank you.

7. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

In google, search "myip". It should popup with the IP you need to use.

8. Okay thanks!

or Sign Up to reply!