Persistence & No WarRoom connection

1. 8 years ago

Hey,

I am new to the mission making side of things, and I apologise if you guys are sick of getting this question but I have no idea what the issue is.

I am on a VPS server. I have tried running with only CBA and alive with aliveserver. The WarRoom server has been set up correctly and the module have been placed and persistence has been enabled on all available modules.

The RPT is here: http://pastebin.com/Yutumh9R

Thanks!

2. Okay I just found the possible issue:

ALIVE_SYS_DATA START PLUGIN: ["StartALiVE","ERROR","You are not authorized to access ALiVE War Room with this account. Check IP and Groupname."]
    ALiVE-0 CANNOT CONNECT TO DATABASE, DISABLING DATA MODULE

Any ideas on how I can authorize the access?

3. Edited 8 years ago by JoshWalki

Fixed that. The had a typo in it. Haha.

Just a quick question though, when we take a red box and make it green, will it save?
    Also how can we disable teleporting when we all spawn in?

Also I have noticed you can only save the map if you save the mission and exit. How can you make it auto-save?
    So if an admin isn't online

4. Friznit

13 Nov 2015 Administrator

The TRACE system red/green boxes don't persist unfortunately.

What teleporting is happening? If it's moving you to your persisted location when your profile loads, you can disable that by disabling persist player location in the Data settings.

There's no autosave function. The only way to save it is by ALiVE save & exit. If you leave the server running, it will pause if no players are connected.

5. Edited 8 years ago by JoshWalki

Alright thank you!

I noticed with the TRACE system the boxes save green when you save & exit the server which is fine.

I have also just changed over the modules and will test tomorrow with the regiment.

Thanks for you help!

EDIT:
    I notice that ADFUncut is in your list of factions that work. I have tried ADF and ADFUncut for faction types but both do not work. Any ideas?

6. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

re: ADF - They might have been updated and are now incompatible. Can you link them and I'll take a look over the weekend?

7. Hmm seems like it.

Here is an armaholic link if thats what you're after:
    http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20582

8. Yeah, looks like ADF is incompatible now. The groups are not setup properly to be used with ALiVE.

or Sign Up to reply!