Issues with recording AI Kills and double deaths counted for players.

1. 8 years ago

Hi all, i'm having some issues with my War Room. The RPT files show everything starting as normal etc however, the war room doesn't record any kills of AI, for example, If I kill an enemy soldier it doesn't record me killing him however if he kills me it shows me dying twice on the war room.

I believe this is due to one of two things:

Headless Client:

ACE 3 Medical:

If it is one of these two things how can I go about fixing this?

2. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

ACE causes the double-death case, and another report indicates issues with kills being recorded when using ACE.

3. I see, is there a known workaround at this point?
    Do we know if there is a fix on the way?

4. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Not sure, there was a thread somewhere a while back, can't remember if a fix was possible from the user-side or not.

Edit: Found the thread, more information towards the bottom

http://alivemod.com/forum/1389-ace3

Major:
    * As of 3.3.1, ACE breaks kill events. That's bad. The A3 engine doesn't report a killer when someone dies to scripted damage, and all ACE damage is now scripted. This is low on their list as the scoreboard isn't a necessary feature for realism. On the flip side: this means you'll no longer get Alive kill tracking on your server. I'm in the process of hacking together a compatibility pbo to properly report the kills to the War Room, but that's at least a week out.

or Sign Up to reply!