CAS Not firing

1. 8 years ago

I've set up a recreate of the Superpowers CTI from arma 2. Everything works well. I've been using Alive for 6 months now. when i call in either a jet or a chopper, i'll choose the weapon of choice on attack run, it comes but does not fire. Even when i choose the attack mod SAD it doesn't attack. it just flies there getting shot at like a dumbass and not contributing whatsover.

2. Friznit

26 Nov 2015 Administrator
    1. Are you using HC?
    2. Are you using a mod?

I've been using CAS very successfully with various mods. It works particularly well if you laser designate a target.

1. What is HC
    2. Yes various mods (WSRHS, WSMaps, WSWeapons, CUP Weapons). Which one do you think could be interfering. I did try the laser designator on some troops and seem to work but very randomly
  3. Friznit

27 Nov 2015 Administrator

HC = Headless Client. We've had some reports that CAS doesn't engage enemy that's on HC but it seems a bit sporadic.

I have no idea which mod it could be. Unfortunately there is no easy way of finding out, you just have to use trial and error! Start with a vanilla only map - ALiVE and CBA only - and test it works, then start adding mods until figure out which one is causing issues.

or Sign Up to reply!