No shots fired recorded and profile unknown

1. 8 years ago

After starting a new group and connecting to ALiVE data I saw there were no "shot fired" or weapon usage recorded on my account.
    On the in-game map page's alive tab it says the war room profile is unknown while on our other pc's it gives their username and group.

My account was member of another group before starting this new group.

Do I need to enable AAR in the data module?

2. Hey actually I have Partly the same Problem,

Persistence works fine and Reload of the profiles as well Kills work Partly but I guess there is no way around which really works with ACE mod even with prevent instant death turned off. The Usage of most used weapon and stuff is recorded like a charm but I killed at least 4 KI´s with bare hands since no shots were fired :) so I testet as well with just ALIVE and CBA on the server plus ALive server on a stock mission and same result.
    Can provide Logs Later on due to work.

Kind Regards
    Sonnette

3. It seems that the shots not fired have maybe to do with ACE or the new CBA update could it be that the xeh handle doesn´t give anymore the proper output when you pull the trigger? Or maybe the ACE realname cfg is interferring with the Alive expected response from game ?

Kind Regards
    Sonnette

4. There have been issues with the ALiVE plug-in as well. So it could be anything right now until ALiVE confirms that everything is fixed on their end.

5. Alright then :) as long as there still is development i´m a happy camper. Then it is just a matter of time to get this fixed.

Kind Regards
    Sonnette

6. I'm still hoping Tupolov can "reset" my account so my stats will also show up in the group page. A while ago someone had the same problem which was fixed then by resetting.

Or would I need to delete my account and make a new one?
    New accounts seem to work, but when you switch groups it bugs out.

7. Edited 8 years ago by SavageCDN

Probably needs a reset... I'll poke Tup in the Slack channel although it might be a bit due to holidays.

What is your group name in the War Room?

or Sign Up to reply!