Issues previewing missions with ALiVE modules

1. 8 years ago

If i have any modules from Alive in my mission, and then press preview i have a infinite loading screen(I let my PC stay on over the night letting it load, didnt work). My CPU usage goes up to around 80% and stays there until i turn off Arma. If i PBO the mission file and then host it it works as it should do. Its just a pain in the ass having to do that extra step everytime.
    Mods :
    Community based addons, Task Force Radio, Alive

Does anyone have any ideas ?

2. I have a really stupid idea. I had an issue a couple weeks ago where if I saved a particular mission as a "User Mission" in the Editor, it would with 100% certainty cause my game to CTD when I would click Preview. Every single time. What I ended up doing was going to my User Missions folder and deleting it for that specific mission. And wouldn't you know it, everything was fine after that.

I've never had any problems saving User Missions for any other mission before or after. But that particular one would CTD 100% of the time when Previewing.

3. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Can you give us a download link to your mission so we can check ourselves?

Is everything up to date?

Any .rpt files?

thanks

4. So, i went with HeroesandvillansOS's selution and, now it seems to work.... I am very cofused.
    I just deleted all my mission files and seems to work again.

or Sign Up to reply!