Custom spawn player logistics

1. 8 years ago

Hey

is there a way to create a custom spawnlist to player logistics?

as of now, when im ordering reinforce, (using rhs)the soliders that comes are us army and not usmc (playing as usmc).

Thanks in advance

2. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

There should be a whitelist option in the module as of the latest update as far as I know (Haven't actually used the feature yet).

3. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

To piggy back off this, is there any way to have specific empty vehicles available to be para-dropped in with logistics? I'm looking to have 3CB Jackals/Coyotes and Burnes' Foxhounds available if it's possible.

I'm talking about vehicles that can get dropped for me to be able to drive in after.

I'm using this StaticData file for custom logistics but I don't see a line for empty vehicles. http://pastebin.com/yBdLsr9Q

4. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Ah. Here's a post from Spyder about adding classnames in the whitelist line of the Player Combat Logistics module:

Try using the classname of one of the editor vehicles instead of the base class

for ex.
    B_hunter_O1_F
    instead of
    B_hunter_base

No idea if that's even the classname for the hunter but just an example

I'll try it.

EDIT: On second thought, I'm wondering if manually adding a vehicle or vehicles to the whitelist will have a side-effect of blacklisting EVERYTHING else. That would be no good.

One way to find out I guess.

EDIT 2: AuTigerGrad pointed out to me that since 3CB only has infantry groups, to get access to their vehicles and Burnes vehicles, I need to set logistics to "side" rather than "faction." Makes sense.

or Sign Up to reply!