AI not migrating to hc (SOLVED)

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by robodog

I'm having a little bit of trouble testing the headless client on v1.0 with placement modules but no cqb. The headless client is there and slotted for the mission (and running during the mission). But checking on ASM server monitor none of the ai are local or owned by the headless, they're all still local to the server. This usually means they're not being transferred to hc.

I'm wondering other than changing a setting on alive required module and the usual hc things like add a hc slot etc. Is there anything else within alive modules that needs to be changed other than in the alive required module to get hc to take over the ai.

2. Sounds like you are doing it right (there isn't much config required for the ALiVE HC module - it's designed to plug and play). There are some HC-related fixes coming in the next update which should be soon™

3. Edited 8 years ago by robodog

I got it to work just with a much smaller mission. Probably just the computer I'm using to test. The headless wouldn't load into the briefing e.g. hour glass beside name in the player list. Changing to a small test mission just using stratis air base as a taor fixed that issue then it worked.

4. 7 years ago

So... you are telling me that ALIVE can handle all the units on the maps? not just the CQB module ones?

5. ^ Correct

or Sign Up to reply!