Problems with the save of the player's position after last update

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by KeyCat

Tried it but problem persists. Will try with another mission and see if it's related to Operation Landlord, great mission BTW and thanks for sharing!

Edit: Just tried the "ALiVE | Getting Started" and it works fine in that mission so it must be related to Operation Landlord.

I unpacked the Getting Started mission and compared with Operation Overlord and couldn't find any real difference. None of them had the "Player Multispawn" module.

Any ideas?

A (realy) minor thing I noticed is that the time for "Most Recent Operations" on the Your Group page is off with 24 hours. Just wanted to mention it ;)

/KC

2. 2 years ago

@KeyCat Tried it but problem persists. Will try with another mission and see if it's related to Operation Landlord, great mission BTW and thanks for sharing!

Edit: Just tried the "ALiVE | Getting Started" and it works fine in that mission so it must be related to Operation Landlord.

I unpacked the Getting Started mission and compared with Operation Overlord and couldn't find any real difference. None of them had the "Player Multispawn" module.

Any ideas?

A (realy) minor thing I noticed is that the time for "Most Recent Operations" on the Your Group page is off with 24 hours. Just wanted to mention it ;)

/KC

I have this exact same.issue was there a solution?