Alive Cust. Obj.

1. 8 years ago

Hey
    I have just technical question, if i placed Mil. Obj. and I have Mil. Base "A" and "B". Base "A" is bigger than "B" so alive will automatically set higher priority on it? Or i have to manually set it in Cust. Obj.?

2. Edited 8 years ago by DaVidoSS

There are predefined priority of locations indexed in map index. You need to debug the mil opcom to find that. If you put any custom bases in editor you need to add custom objectives and set needed priority and size.

3. Well, thanks for help.

4. Edited 8 years ago by SavageCDN

Wiki has some info on this:
    http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/FAQ#What_do_the_numbers_mean_.2850.7C150.29_next_to_the_placement_modules_in_debug.3F

What do the numbers mean (50|150) next to the placement modules in debug?

The first number (50) is the priority of the objective in relation to OPCOM. The second number (150) is the size of the objective (radius from centre). Taken together with some other data such as proximity to the location of the Mil Placement module, OPCOM will use these numbers to determine which objective to attack first.

Zone markers show the type of objective: red for military, yellow for civilian.
    cluster id | cluster type | cluster priority | cluster size

Colour index for the location markers:

CIVILIAN
    green - priority 0 e.g. CIV|0|150 pink - priority 10 blue - priority 30 orange - priority 30 white - priority 40 yellow - priority 40 black - priority 50

or Sign Up to reply!