Optional Server PBOs

1. 8 years ago

I see on the wiki page that we can enable tracking on any mission, even without the ALiVE Data module placed, by adding the optional pbo's to the addons folder.

Does this need to be done on the server only, or do the clients need to add these PBOs as well?

2. If its the performance tracking you are referring to then no only the server needs the optional PBOs

3. Will it handle player stat tracking as well, or is it only for Perfmon and OS Perfmon?

4. Player stats tracking is done through the ALiVE War Room and you need to register an account and set it up in your missions (there is an ALiVE data module for this). See here for more info:

http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/ALiVE_Data

5. OK, good - I didn't actually explain what step I was at :) We have it working, mostly, with the module in the mission. I was wondering if just using the optional ones would track player stats without the addition of the module by the mission creator.

Sounds like we're better to go with adding the module if we want everything reporting. :)

or Sign Up to reply!