staticdata.sqf and limiting resupply types

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

I was wondering if I could get a hand with this.

Im currently using this staticdata.sqf file:

http://pastebin.com/yBdLsr9Q

I'm looking to find a way to get rid of the HEMMTT trucks that the AI resupply helicopters drop. I've seen several occasions where resupply choppers will drop the HEMMTT, several times over simultaneously and most of them just end up exploding when they hit the ground because they land on top of a building or other object. Is it possible to remove physical vehicles being dropped like this for virtual AI resupply?

I can't tell which entry or section of the staticdata.sqf I'm using would limit physical vehicles being dropped from the sky.

2. Disable motorized reinforcements in the Military Logistics module

3. Edited 8 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

@SpyderBlack723 Disable motorized reinforcements in the Military Logistics module

Oh really? I guess that makes sense. I never really noticed this being a problem (I've seen it before but not this bad) until last night on FATA. 4 HEMMT's were auto-dropped for my virtual AI guys and they all exploded in an amazing way.

So the only way to remove trucks being para-dropped in is to take away the player's ability to call in convoy support? I can see that. Makes sense that my convoy's aren't popping in and out of nowhere like magic. I just hate to remove that option for myself just so the AI won't make vehicles rain from heaven for themselves.

4. It shouldn't remove the player's ability to call in convoys, just prevent auto-logistics from dropping motorized units.

or Sign Up to reply!