AI Transport

1. 8 years ago

I am trying to create a mission on N'ziwasogo, and I have established a base on the airfield to the south, surrounded by water. Is there any way to get the AI to transport units via helicopter/boat across the water as they move to objectives rather than just swim? Currently there are just a bunch of infantry units swimming forever to get to objectives.

2. They should be spawning at the nearest spot of land. Can you test this on Altis and see if you get the same problem?

3. No the infantry spawns on land at the airstrip, but the airstrip is an island surrounded by water. The squads receive their objectives, starts to head out and begin to swim across to the other side. Obviously this takes forever. Is there a way, without scripting it, to have the AI use boats/helicopters to transport the squads?

Thanks in advance, I'm super new to this whole editing thing.

4. Right now, there is no easy way to do this while not interfering with ALiVE. This type of behavior might be possible in the future with OPCOM enhancements, but currently if the unit's are spawned in, they will have to swim.

or Sign Up to reply!