Certain captured objectives not persistent?

1. 7 years ago

Howdy all.
    So, i recently setup a campaign which involves the following backstory.
    Northeastern altis has been rummaged by an ongoing civil war between the AAF (occupiers) and the unruly civilian population (OPFOR FIA). Nato has tasked the US with invading the region and destroying the AAF's presence in the area, as well as curbing the revolting populace by any means.
    So basically, you play as a nato sub commander, being that i have a nato commander handing a majority of the ai. and you invade and take over the northeastern portion of altis.
    The problem im having, is that certain objectives, well, military bases, which i have deemed the AAF's HQ within a TAOR does not seem to be persistent when nato forces capture it. being that, nato will capture it, ill server save and exit the mission, and when i boot the mission back up, all units are where they originally were, all objectives will hold their captured by nato status, with the exception of newly placed AAF units within the Military HQ base which was captured the previous session, which causes the captured by nato status to cease.. now mind you, i have 4 TAORs setup to signify separate regions. each with their own AAF main HQ.
    My question is, how do i make it to where once the HQ for a region is captured and under nato control it persists to be captured across numerous sessions?

2. Are you using the War Room for persistence? If so can you provide your alive.log files that should be generated in the @aliveserver mod folder?

Also make sure you have persistent = 1; in your server.cfg file.

3. highhead

22 Apr 2016 Administrator

are you sure that you set persistent to "on" on the ALiVE Virtual AI module?

4. yup, persistence is on, everything from the mission persists, with the exception of these one certain captured basses lol. kinda found a work around tho, i just created a primary HQ for the AAF, increased the amount of AI allowed to compensate and took away the statis HQ's for each individual region.
    doesn't fill up the capturable regions as id like with aaf, but it works lol.

or Sign Up to reply!