Drop FPS - ITEMS in MAP

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Master-Antonio

Hello guys.
    My mission is persistence , work greatly , unique problem is that after 1 day the fps from 50 drop under 20 fps because the objects in the map from 800 up to 2500-3000.
    I noticed that the problem could be the ITEMS that spawn in the map, are far too many in my opinion
    http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/448484556145365648/6A81439A92BDB6A9CB4FFF98A06D7869ABE637AD/

Is that?
    And how fix?
    Thanks to all.

2. Hi reduce the enemy activity and the roadblock count

3. Edited 7 years ago by Master-Antonio

In this way i dont fix because after more days there is always the same result. The empty objects not be removed and in this way i ruin the mission.
    I thought to a CLEARUP SCRIPT . I chose this .
    http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22495

I need to know the class of the objects.

4. Edited 7 years ago by DaVidoSS

This would be not so easy using that script, because you need a script which will detect if there any entities near. Otherwise it will remove objects which are currently used by enemy .This will ruin the mission as well.

5. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Is there not a built in garbage cleaner in ALiVE? I could have sworn one was already implemented.

6. I put my server on to the war room the other week and since I'm getting 9fps in Sangin town rendering it unplayable. Sadly think I'll have to ditch the war room:(

7. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Sheeps this should not be the issue. Granted I've been MIA with my unit recently building my own missions but British Steel by AuTigerGrad runs fine using War Room! Or at least it always did.

Well as fine as that map can run. :) It can be a resource hog.

It's definitely playable last I checked. I'm thinking something else must be going on.

I ran one of my own missions on Reshmaan and was over 60FPS quite often. War Room account and all.

What are your specs?

8. It's the only thing that's changed. All the guys in my clan had the same issue regardless of their specs. I have 2 EVGA Titan hydro coppers. 16gb dominator ddr3 i7 3770k. OC to 4.5ghz.

9. Edited 7 years ago by Master-Antonio

The server do 20 fps .
    The garbace collector of ALIVE dont work really good .
    It remove only the AI and his vehicles.
    Repetive Cleanup is really good.
    I need only to know the class of the objects to remove.
    https://github.com/aeroson/a3-misc/blob/master/repetitive_cleanup.sqf

10. Edited 7 years ago by Master-Antonio

@DaVidoSS This would be not so easy using that script, because you need a script which will detect if there any entities near. Otherwise it will remove objects which are currently used by enemy .This will ruin the mission as well.

I dont know. Suggestions?
    Possible that all these objects are the EMPTY VEHICLES?

11. I noticed now that if remove vehicles empty the object in the map doesn't drop.
    For this , what is the problem?
    I optimize a mission persistence?

or Sign Up to reply!