Some Odd Occurrences

1. 7 years ago

So Im still working on my unsung ALiVE mission and a few odd things are happening.

1.) AI Transport: So when I host the mission on my machine, I can see all of the transport choppers but when I load it on the dedicated server only one appears. Now the even weirder part is that when I tell the AI transport to flow somewhere it slowly does go there but just gains crazy altitude, like 4 km. I tried this on the dedicated and my own machine with the same occurence, and then tried it on Altis with the same occurence. Im not running any AI mods or anything.

2.) Civilians: So when I host the machine on my machine, civilians are plentiful and spawn in the appropriate location. When I play the same mission on the dedicated server only a few spawn (like maybe 5 on the whole map) and they spawn in odd locations like out in the middle of the jungle.

Im using CBA, ALiVE, Unsung patched to 3.1B, the Unsung Uniform Pack, and Air Cav.

Anyone have any ideas?

2. Edited 7 years ago by marceldev89

The AI can't properly fly the Unsung heli's yet, must be some config issue. Noticed the same behavior in Air Cav couple of months ago. :(

You could use the helicopters from CUP Vehicles or the Medium Utility Helicopters addon until it's fixed.

3. Ah ok thanks! Glad Im not the only one lol. Yea when I used unsung helis it broke at least the black listing as enemies would always spawn at base on the start of the mission then yesterday I tried air cavs and it didn't so I thought they might work :P

Any idea about the civilian issue? Its super weird

4. Edited 7 years ago by Opendome

Also I tried the Medium Utility Helos and they did the same thing :(

I think its unsung itself, turned it off and it seemed to fix the problem unfortunately :(

or Sign Up to reply!