groups spawn and targets

1. 7 years ago

hi all! due to some problems with desynd after 1.60 update, i noticed just today that my units do not spawn/attack normally.
    i mean...
    i have a custom objective as "base", spawning 12 groups (4 infantry, 4 mechanized, 1 tank, 2 specops,1 motorized), and a commander set on " occupation".
    seems blu spawn more groups than it should, while red spawns no groups at all. debugging them, they spawn a number of squads near to the right number, but often not the correct one (12).

the second problem is that this groups never attack other objectives. debugging commanders, i got a strange write :
    "TACOM message received: ["no groups avaible"]"

arent 12 groups not enought to assault something??? (considering noone its menacing base)

thx for any help!

2. New day...new tests !! Today i deleted custom objectives and at theyr place put military objective with a generic 100 units spawn. Unbelivable ...but seems to work !!! More test in next days,...for now i really thank you guys, for your help and patience ! Thanks !!!

3. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Cool. I'll try to take a look today or tomorrow. I'm troubleshooting some issues on my end too but I'll definitely put it on my server here soon-ish to see if I'm getting the same results.

One thing: How are you determining no groups for one are spawning? Are you debugging the Virtual AI module or just teleporting around or what?