Database Error [SOLVED]

1. 7 years ago

Getting some strange returns on my mission while trying to save and exit. It gives most everything a return of OK then hangs up on CQB and does not exit. If an attempt is made to save and exit again all returns become SYS_DATA_ERROR.

Beavertail logs show [2016-06-26 16:50:13] [debug] Return value [['{"error":"conflict","reason":"Document update conflict."}

Then when you try to reload the mission the rpt becomes full of: ALiVE OPCOM Waiting for Virtual AI System...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

LOG - https://www.dropbox.com/s/x44tt3hkheq06vt/aliveplugin_2016-06-26_16-20.txt?dl=0

RPT - https://www.dropbox.com/s/uipxmg20t2eup8c/arma3server_2016-06-26_16-17-51.rpt?dl=0

2. update:
    I re-built the mission from scratch and am having no luck. I've renamed the pbo and the name in the description.ext to start a fresh save. No luck thus far.

3. Tupolov

27 Jun 2016 Administrator
    Edited 7 years ago by Tupolov

You can't save twice which is why you are getting the conflict errors.

Will looking into why it hangs on CQB.

Man, that RPT, you have script errors everywhere for CESP\functions... and SurvivableCrashes\functions

If a save hangs, you won't be able to load it back up.

I see this in your RPT

if ( _saveScores) then {
    _data =_data + ALiVE_sys_player_SCORE_DATA;
    };
    >
      Error position: <_data + ALiVE_sys_player_SCORE_DATA;
    };
    >
      Error Undefined variable in expression: _data
    File x\alive\addons\sys_player\fnc_setPlayer.sqf, line 74

Which isn't good. Not sure why that happens, but I also see that you have some other script running on exit File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Takistan\statSave\saveFuncs.sqf ?

That script is erroring all over the place, can you remove it?

Can you remove the erroring scripts, try saving and send me the logs?

Also, did you enable or disable logistics? Looks like it hangs on that. Try disabling logistics for now.

Cheers

4. Thank for the reply,

Most of the errors are coming from a client side script, I am going to stop it from running on the server completely.

I have logistics disabled, but I will double check to ensure I didn't miss something on the module. Will try and get you some fresh logs tonight.

5. Tupolov

hmmm try enabling logistics then, will check the code there.

6. Will do

7. Tupolov

possible bug found... thanks

8. Tupolov

https://github.com/ALiVEOS/ALiVE.OS/issues/35

9. @Tupolov possible bug found... thanks

Lol the fact that you manage to dig out things like that from a rpt that looks like this is why you are a modding God.

I should mention that this all started happening after the last alive update. Prior to that I he no issues with the DB functions

10. Appears to be up and running again, I simply removed the player logistics disable module from the mission. However i am now seeing a new issue. The group's vehicles are synced to the Virtual Module and the locations are being kept persistent as expected. The issue however is that once you re-launch the mission, there is another vehicle in the original spot. I'm wondering if there is something special I need to do to avoid this.

11. I feel I should mentioned the vehicles are also synced to a respawn module.

12. Hi OHally - my guess is that the respawn module detects the vehicle being X metres away from the original spawn point and then respawns the vehicle? There might be a setting in the module to change this (can't recall from memory).. or test by deleting the sync to the module and seeing if it happens again.

13. It's not the respawn module. Removed it completely and it is still duplicating vehicles

14. I think i see the issue, Having them synced to the Virtual AI system is not necessary from what I've been reading. I may be duplicating efforts here causing confusing. Will test and post results.

15. Yup that was the problem *face palm*

Well this thread can be closed or tagged solved, as everything is now working again.....

or Sign Up to reply!