ALiVE Persistence

1. 7 years ago

Okay I'm having issues with ALiVE persistence.

I've removed all of the brackets from the hostname of the server and other special characters. The alive.cfg file and @aliveserver are both installed, running, and unblocked. The issue is progress only seems to save 50% of the time, and yes, everyone player exits and server exits. The IP and other info is all correct on the War Room set up. The player profile loads in the top right corner too. But on war-room, it only stores like half of the information if that. It still states we have 0 hours of combat and have only fire 1000 shots as a group, but we've fired more than that x10000. We've been doing this for upwards of a month and it still states only 100 enemy KIa and the live-feed doesn't work properly either.

Are these characteristics indicative of any specific problem?

2. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Is the mission saving and loading properly?

Is it just your War Room stats that are messed up?

3. @HeroesandvillainsOS  Is the mission saving and loading properly?

Is it just your War Room stats that are messed up?

No, the ALiVE markers save/load only about 50% of the time, and units repetitively spawn in areas we have already cleared.

4. Edited 7 years ago by Haymaker

I've reinstalled the alive.cfg file and re-unblocked it, it will take a few days to see how it works

5. Try replicating the issue with the Quickstart mission that comes with ALiVE, instructions to build it can also be found on the wiki. Turn on debug on in all of your modules then post the server rpt here.

or Sign Up to reply!