Server Autosave/Scheduler?

1. 7 years ago

Is it possible to autosave and relaunch my ALiVE mission?

Why doesn't player data save if you hit abort? Can I set it so it saves player data on disconnect? It's a pain when hours of progress are lost on a player crash or if a player simply forgets to hit player exit.

We have some issues with server stability as well, can I set server persistence to save hourly? Can I set it to save and restart every 12 or 24 hours?

2. I'd personally love an option to save your progress without having to exit. Though I don't know how feasible that would be.

3. Edited 7 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Why doesn't player data save if you hit abort?

That's what the Player Exit button is for, the vanilla abort button doesn't allow enough time for the data to save. There is an autosave option in the Data module for this as well. Edit: Player Options Module

I'd personally love an option to save your progress without having to exit. Though I don't know how feasible that would be.

Open the ALiVE app menu, Player Options, and select Save Data

4. @SpyderBlack723 That's what the Player Exit button is for, the vanilla abort button doesn't allow enough time for the data to save. There is an autosave option in the Data module.

Open the ALiVE app menu, Player Options, and select Save Data

I'm not seeing this in the data module

5. Edited 7 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Try the player options module

or Sign Up to reply!