ALiVE Player Option Issue [SOLVED]

1. 7 years ago

Hi all!
    I've searched for a while witout succes, it appears that the friends connected to my Host aren't able to open the ALiVE Player Option Menu wich is a big issue cause the won't be able to see from the UAVs flying at 2.000 meters...

They ALiVE in the last version
    They have CBA
    They have the "Custom Command 20" key mapped - "Tab" (wich works pretty good for me)
    They have all my mods in the same version.
    They Player Options Module is correctly placed on the map.

For sure I'm/they're doing something wrong..

But what?
    Any ideas?

2. You're sure they have the ALiVE key working properly? If so a menu should appear on screen.

So you have no issues with Player options and you are the MP host? Or are you using a dedicated server?

3. @SavageCDN You're sure they have the ALiVE key working properly? If so a menu should appear on screen.

So you have no issues with Player options and you are the MP host? Or are you using a dedicated server?

Well I'm using a dedicated server and I'm connecting myself to it.
    Everything works fine with my client as I mapped the "Action 20" key, the menu appear properly.
    I have mapped personally the Key in a friend's PC but it seems to do nothing..
    Maybe there is something wrong? Can't find the problem.

Maybe should I try to map it with the "Configure Addon" button?

But I didn't do this on mine PC and it works...

The Player Options Module require only to be placed in the Map right?

Thanks a lot

4. Yes no configuration required for the Player Options module. Not sure why the menu doesn't appear for your players - are you running other mods like ACE that might conflict? Does the default key (app key) not work and that's why you are using Tab instead?

5. @SavageCDN Yes no configuration required for the Player Options module. Not sure why the menu doesn't appear for your players - are you running other mods like ACE that might conflict? Does the default key (app key) not work and that's why you are using Tab instead?

Not running ACE...

Not sure on HOW the app key works and nor where I can find it...
    Will look and report!

6. @Racetrack Not running ACE...

Not sure on HOW the app key works and nor where I can find it...
    Will look and report!

Ooo God do you mean the App key on the Keyboard?
    LoL

7. Yes by default the ALiVE key maps to the APP key on the keyboard

8. @SavageCDN Yes by default the ALiVE key maps to the APP key on the keyboard

Ok, I will try asap and then report.

Thank you

9. App Key is working!
    For some voodo reason the Action 20 Key is not working for my friend!
    Thank you so much for your patience..
    Much appreciated!!

10. The game needs to be restarted after action key 20. You can also try changing via the Configure Addons menu, also requires a restart.

11. @SpyderBlack723 The game needs to be restarted after action key 20. You can also try changing via the Configure Addons menu, also requires a restart.

Didn't know this but I think it would not fix my issue beacuse it's like 3 weeks that I have that and since there I've done a lot of restart :)

Anyway problem is solved using the App Key of te Keyboard so I change the name of the Topic in [SOLVED].

Thank you all

or Sign Up to reply!