C2ISTAR Help!

1. 7 years ago

I've been trying to use the C2ISTAR module to generate missions on my server but after I set the settings for the generate mission, I hit generate, and nothing happens. Can someone point me out on a reason for this.

2. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Assuming you're the same person (and I apologize if you're not) I'm going to copy/paste my questions to you from Reddit, in which you replied with even less detail than in the initial post:

There's not really enough information here for me to go on. So you have the C2ISTAR module down with the factions defined in the faction override section, correct? What do you have the auto-task option set to?

If you have it setup correctly, and want to make your own tasks but have auto-tasking on, try going into tasks menu and deleting the current task and then request a new one. And if you don't want auto tasks, turn that option off.

It can also take a little bit of time for a task to generate, depending on how packed your mission is. Also note, there's a bug currently that doesn't allow C2ISTAR tasks to persist between server saves, so make sure you complete the one you're on before you're done for the night.

Anyway, write me out a lot more detail for how you have things set up (and maybe post a photo of your C2ISTAR module with the options open), and if then we can't figure it out, if it doesn't require mods I don't have, I can take a peak at your mission for you.

3. Please make sure you are selecting players to be tasked and you have selected one of the options in each of the available fields before hitting generate.

or Sign Up to reply!