Alive not working on new patch apex 1.64

1. 7 years ago

so after arma 3 apex update was installed yesterday. None of my missions i host are showing up in the war room. i even re did everything all over again to check. then i notice arma 3 ALIVE mod is for 1.62, arma 3 is now updated to 1.64, ALIVE is broken. for apex user's that updated their game. Same with xml, but that is another issue on another forum. When this issue is worked out ill consider donating, as im a new user. Too many problem's for me atm to dish out money. Was satisfied before the update, now, not so sure.

2. so is this an alive issue, or a bohemia issue.? what im not understanding is it worked fine before the update yesterday of 5 gigs from bohemia. my stats where recorded and my mission was showing up in the war room, after the update, nothing works, just is showing my info from before the update. wtf?

3. The update came out less than 24 hours ago. It also changed some stuff in coding that may break any or all mods that are out there.
    I think you can give them a day or 3 to get the new version of ALiVE out to us.

4. i see. Thanks for the reply. Was wondering why i saw nobody else post on this, so i was confused, considering everybody's alive is working for them and not for me, maybe i had the problem. Anyways, again thanks for the informative info mr ski2060

5. how do i close this topic or delete it?

6. Friznit

23 Sep 2016 Administrator

We need to test our latest dev build with the patch. BIS invariably make unannounced changes which break things so it takes a day or two to figure them out and get ALiVE working properly again before we can release an update (sad truth is we've lost many a dev who ragequit after constantly having to retro fix BIS fuck ups over the years).

Assuming testing goes OK you can expect an update very soon™

7. hey no problems. thanks for the response. i went ahead and donated somthing to start with, to show my appreciation for this website, and the devs work. my first day on it i had around 600 recorded kills, with zero deaths, and to see my info pop up on the map like how it does, was just awesome. blew me and my friend's away. Looking forward to using it again soon.

8. Tupolov

23 Sep 2016 Administrator
    Edited 7 years ago by Tupolov

Just tested 1.64 with ALiVE (dev version) and everything is working fine here.

War Room can take a little while to update. Live events i.e. your personal stat feed and group feed should be fine. Stats can take a little while to update.

Map stuff is getting an overhaul so we have proper AAR. Will be very similar to what OCAP looks like.

Which group are you? I can check to see if things are ok on the DB/War Room side of things.

http://alivemod.com/war-room/showpersonnel/76561197982137286

This is my test account with events showing from test 15 mins ago.

or Sign Up to reply!